Today I’m just so flipping excited to share my new website with you!
Why the new website, you ask? With an online business, a website is essentially your storefront. And I wanted my storefront to be
- inviting (so you’ll come bursting through its doors),
- full of valuable content (to make your health and wellness efforts really pay off), and
- user-friendly (so you can easily find the information that best serves you).
I hope you’ll pop on over and take a look. And feel free to share it with anyone in your circle who might connect with my overarching “eat-move-sleep” message. They can sign up for my free weekly newsletter with tips and inspiration to bring about optimal health through simple dietary and lifestyle choices. And they’ll receive my e-book, Top 7 Mistakes (even) Heath Conscious People Make absolutely free.
Here’s what else you’ll find:
- Why I left physiotherapy to focus exclusively on disease prevention
- What my favourite music is and why I usually have to listen to it alone
- What my new service is — born out of feedback from YOU!
- Exciting changes to ERFA (the online course I created with naturopath Dr. Michelle Durkin). Spoiler alert: Now you can take it any time you want, from the comfort of your own home. No more waiting for winter, spring, or fall to forge better eating habits!
- What our ERFA grads and my 1:1 health coaching clients have said about working with us
- All my blog articles and TV episodes organized from newest to oldest
- Delicious and nutritious recipes (with a search function and print option! Check back often for new ones.)
- A simple way to contact me with your questions, comments, and feedback.
After you’ve had a chance to check it out, I’d love to hear from you. Do you like the new look, layout, and content? Is there anything else you’d love to see that would make your health journey more fun, engaging, and sustainable?
READ | IMPLEMENT | SHARE | ENJOY!
Like this post? Want free weekly inspiration to eat, move, and sleep your way to optimal health? As a bonus I’ll send you my e-book, Top 7 Mistakes (even) Health Conscious People Make.
Leave a Reply