Whether we are motivated by health or vanity, many of us strive to adopt cleaner eating habits. We know we could look, feel, and function better if we fueled our bodies with fresh, nutrient dense food. It sounds so simple, yet it can be so challenging to do it alone.
We want you to get back on track!
The simple act of eating real food can help you:
Control Sugar Cravings
Develop a Healthy Relationship with Food
Experience Boundless Energy
Reduce Inflammation and Lose Weight Without Feeling Deprived
Let us help you take healthy eating to a whole new level.
Remember, simple and easy are not the same thing. Ever watch a movie a second time and pick up things you never even noticed the first time around?
This course will not only be a great reminder of those simple things we need to do on a consistent basis but you will also be able to understand the information on a deeper level that you may not have been ready to do the first time around.
Work Smarter Not Harder
Address Common Misconceptions Surrounding Weight Loss
Make the Most of your Valuable Time in the Kitchen
Use the Power of Action to Foster Healthy Habits
Here is a reminder of what the Eat Real Food Academy Program includes:
- Educating you on what comprises a real food diet (clearing up any confusion)
- An understanding of how what we eat affects hormone messages in the body
- Steps to develop a healthy relationship with food
- A plan to take consistent action on a daily basis to eat real food
- Daily communication (except Sundays) from Carolyn and Michelle throughout the month
- Belonging to a supportive community of like-minded people to inspire and keep each other accountable via our Exclusive Facebook group
- Recommended measurements and blood work for you to take pre and post program at your own convenience
Eat Real Food Academy Details
When: 2015 Program Dates
- Wednesday January 21st - Wednesday February 25th
- Wednesday April 15th - Wednesday May 20th
- Tuesday June 2nd - Tuesday July 7th
Registration: Reserve your spot via Pay Pal in the week prior to the program start date. Once registered you will receive access to the online members area. This is where all the course content will be posted once released.
Cost: $297 + HST per person + 50% discount for graduates
Bonus: If you live in the Belleville, ON area we will be hosting a Meet & Greet on the evening of the program start date. It will be held at the Quinte Naturopathic Centre, 173 Church St. Belleville, ON at 6pm. We will also hold our optional pot-luck during the second week of the program.
For more information please email email@example.com.
*Cancellations are subject to a $50 administration fee. No refunds within 7 days of the program start date.