You’re only ever a few minutes away from having this healthy and delicious salad in your tummy. It’s light, fresh, and bursting with flavour — one of those recipes that make you go, Hmmm, maybe I really can master this healthy eating thing!
Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 10-15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime or lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados, onion, feta cheese, and cilantro in a large salad bowl.
- Toss with olive oil, lime/lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Dig in!