Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 12 servings
- 1 package bacon
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package of toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash, peel, and cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes.
- Combine coconut oil and cinnamon. Pour mixture over sweet potatoes and use hands to evenly coat.
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Wrap each sweet potato chunk with a half slice of bacon, then secure with a toothpick and arrange on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.