Who doesn’t love meatballs? The best thing about these little beauties, besides the amazing flavours, is that you get to bake them, which prevents the splattered mess that typically accompanies cooking meatballs on the stovetop. These pair nicely with everyone’s favourite classic spaghetti and meatball dish.
Baked Turkey Meatballs
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 24 x 2" meatballs
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp ground flaxseed (hemp or chia work well, too)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place all meatball ingredients into a medium bowl and mix lightly with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use hands to form into 2" balls and evenly space on parchment.
- Place tray in preheated oven and bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.