Moist and delicious, these grain-free muffins are a hit every time.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Recipe type: Treats
- WET INGREDIENTS
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- DRY INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oats
- ½ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips (blueberries, pecan or walnuts work well too)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel bananas and mash with fork until most of the lumps are removed.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients and combine.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together and combine.
- Line muffin tin with silicone or paper muffin cups and bake for ~25 mins or until a toothpick comes out dry.