Blueberries fill every bite of these moist and tasty muffins. Besides being a clear winning favourite with adults and kids alike, the bonus is that they’re another school lunch-friendly option (nut-free!). Hooray!
This muffin recipe is also quite versatile. Swap out the blueberries and banana for lemon and poppyseed, raspberries and dark chocolate, or whatever other combination your little heart desires,
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients except blueberries thoroughly with a hand mixer.
- Line muffin tin with silicone or paper muffin cups.
- Add blueberries to batter and mix thoroughly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.