Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 6 servings
- 1-1/2 cups coconut milk, stir to mix to even consistency
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp honey
- pinch salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ⅓ cup frozen wild blueberries, thawed (or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- almonds, slivered
- honey for drizzling on top
- Whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, honey, salt and extracts in a mixing bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for ~3 hours.
- Once thickened, spoon into serving bowls and top with blueberries, shredded coconut and other optional toppings if desired.