Curried Carrot Soup
Recipe type: Soup
Serves: 4 servings
- 6 carrots, sliced or chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- Curry to taste (a little goes a long way!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups chicken or bone broth
- Cook carrots, celery, and onion in a small amount of water on the stovetop until soft (~15-20 mins).
- Add curry, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to crock pot, add broth and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Serve hot. Add extra curry if desired.
- Puree to a fine consistency, preferably without any lumps.