This salmon recipe doesn’t even need marinating, and you simply cannot go wrong with its easy three ingredient glaze. Enjoy a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids while simultaneously getting two thumbs up from the crowd you’re feeding. Now that’s a win-win for all!
Maple Glazed Salmon
Recipe type: Fish/Seafood
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 lbs wild caught salmon fillet, skinned
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- Optional: crushed pecans as garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, dijon mustard and salt.
- Rinse salmon under cold water and pat dry before arranging on a Arrange salmon on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Spoon glaze mixture over salmon and evenly coat with silicone brush.
- Top with crushed pecans if desired, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.