This shrimp avocado salad is perfect for a quick meal (even breakfast!) during the summer — cool and filling without being draining and heavy.
Shrimp Avocado Salad
Recipe type: Salad
Serves: 6 servings
- 7-8 cups organic mixed greens
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled
- 3 avocados
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup cucumber
- ¼ cup orange peppers (or any colour you like!)
- Anything else you like in a green salad
- Optional: Top with nuts and seeds
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp tarragon, crushed (to release flavour)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing well and drizzle over salad.
- Toss and serve.