Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 3 cups
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Place nuts in a large bowl.
- In a separate smaller bowl, combined melted butter, Maple syrup, rosemary, thyme, and cinnamon. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour this mixture over the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer nuts to parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stir, then return to oven for another 10 minutes. If not toasted enough, bake for an additional 2 minutes.
- Allow nuts to cool completely before serving. Keep them refrigerated for up to a week.